BEAUTIFUL EYELASHES START AT QUIFF SALON
Eyelash extensions that are well looked after can last up to six weeks before they need a little maintenance. At Quiff Salon in Headingley, we can apply a full set of eyelash extensions or just add some carefully positioned individual eyelashes that open up your eyes and frame your face.
COLOURED EYELASH EXTENSIONS
Of course, if you want something a little different, why not try Quiff Salon coloured eyelash extensions? These types of fake lashes instantly add a pop of vibrancy to your eyes, perfect for parties and festivals!
LASHES PROS AND CONS
There are so many benefits to having lash extensions at Quiff Salon:
- Eyelash extensions last up to six weeks.
- They’re easy to maintain,
- False lashes remove the need for using mascara
- There’s no more fiddly false strip lashes to deal with!
- Semi-permanent eyelash extensions also mean you can swim without worrying about your mascara running and because they’re attached with a safe and gentle glue, they stay in place for a long time.
The one aspect you do need to take note of is that they do need maintenance so it’s important to book in your eyelash extension infill appointment at Quiff Salon every few weeks to keep them looking long and full. It’s also advisable not to use any oily make-up remover as the oil dissolves the glue which can cause your lashes to fall out.
EYELASH EXTENSIONS CARE TIPS
Here are Quiff Salon top tips for perfect eyelash extensions.
- It is best not to use an oily make-up remover around your eyes
- Never rub your eyes or eyelashes
- Don’t use mascara on your eyelash extensions
- Book in your infill appointment every 3 to 6 weeks to add lashes, eyelash extensions are fixed to your own natural lashes which fall out naturally every 90 days
- Never try to remove your eyelashes yourself, they need to be carefully removed using special products by a qualified therapist at Quiff Salon in Headingley
We also have an incredible range of lash and brow nourishing and strengthening products which you can use on your new lashes – these keep them feeling and looking gorgeous for longer. Why not try them?